I haven't had that much progress on my inquiry project other than finishing up my annotated bibliography, I've been focusing my efforts on other projects that are due earlier! I have started asking my teachers at Magee on their thoughts on cheating and such, but that's about it.
In terms of zero and division, here's what I wrote:
A divide can be anything that was split into smaller pieces, so food is probably one of the first things that came to my mind. However, many things in the world are also divided, like gender, religion, politics, all of those things seem to bring in more conflict than ever! No wonder why division is such a hard topic in math.
Zero is one of the most universal numbers in the world. No matter what bases that people have used, zero has always been needed to make things make sense. But in terms of daily life, zero is just nothing. Whether it be a lack of something or losing everything, it’s quite a powerful number that can mean so many things.
No comments:
Post a Comment