That was quite a fun discussion! It was interesting to see everybody’s own ideas and especially the ideas that everybody shared to each other during their turn. I also think that it is interesting we have an idea what all of us would be writing about before they shared it. I’m sure I have plenty of resources that I will find during my research, and I am very excited to hear everyone’s else’s. This whole process made me realize despite us being in the same cohort, all of us have such wildly different ideas on how to improve our own learning as teachers.
As for me, I have no idea how to even tackle the whole idea of cheating. I think that it is inevitable, and is even glorified in social media, so it would be quite an interesting dive into a surprisingly well-researched topic. I was also very glad to see the sheer amount of resources available for this topic on google scholar, so hopefully I wouldn’t have too much difficulty figuring it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment